Rabu, 12 Mei 2010
Justiin Bieber oblivious to his own hawtness
Justin Bieber can’t understand why girls go crazy for him.
The Baby singer, 16, admits he has “no clue” why his female fans scream at him all the time.
“It’s been pretty crazy coming from a little town in Canada and now being able to travel the world and do what I love,” he said.
“I was just posting videos online for fun. I never really thought this was possible, so I never really dreamed of
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar