Selasa, 04 Mei 2010
Enrique Englesias has Bieber Fever
Enrique admits he has Bieber fever.
“He’s everywhere. I’ve heard his music. I actually like that song he did with Ludacris … ‘Baby’? It’s hooky. It’s a hooky song,” he said. “I think he’s a talented kid."
But does the teen pop sensation/heartthrob/mogul have a future?
“It’s so difficult to tell about the future. Judging by his talent, yeah, I think he has the ability. But will the kids be able
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar