Jumat, 07 Mei 2010
Justin Bieber: I May Change My Hair
OMG! I hope this is not true!
Justin told UsMagazine.com he may switch up his famous, side-swept shaggy 'do one day.
"I'm kinda liking the long hair right now. In the future, I may get bored and change it up but for now I like how it is."
The New York Times reported Wednesday that teenage guys are paying $150 to get "The Bieber." (A Manhattan salon owner, Cozy Friedman, says 60 percent of his
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar