Minggu, 13 Juni 2010
Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber Pictures in The Bahamas Beach
Who was with Justin Bieber in this dark picture? the answer is Kim Kardashian!.Kim Kardashian tweet this pic on her twitter asking her fans “Can u Guess Who I’m in the Bahamas with?? http://twitpic.com/1wi4ic” The pic is kind of dark, so you can’t tell who he was.Meanwhile, Justin Bieber tweets: “Photoshoot on the beach….ummmm yeah. I told her to watch out…I love my fans http://tweetphoto.com/
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar