Sabtu, 12 Juni 2010
Miley has JB as "Bieber Fever" and sister as "Mrs Bieber" on her phone
Even Miley Cyrus has fallen for Justin Bieber – for his pranks, that is.
“It sounded like a little kid,” Miley told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush in an interview for Access and “The Billy Bush Show” of the “Baby” singer’s recent late-night prank call. “I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, I am so mad.’ Then I get a text, he’s like, ‘Haha.’”
However, Miley told Billy that she wound up laughing, too.
“I
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar