Sabtu, 19 Juni 2010
Usher: Justin Bieber more versatile than Lady Gaga and Jonas Brothers
Usher – who has mentored 16-year-old Justin Bieber since he was discovered on video-sharing website YouTube – has praised the ‘Baby’ hitmaker’s “versatility” and thinks he offers much more than other pop artists.
“Justin Bieber is someone I’m not just endorsing as a talent, he’s someone I’m nurturing as an artist. “He’s my artist. He’s an incredible talent. He’s a young man who I think
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar