Just landed I'm the US after being gone for 4 months! YAY! I've missed my home but had such an amazing time!
:) Can't wait for you to see Monte Carlo! We all worked so hard, hope yall like it! http://tweetphoto.com/31707760
Sabtu, 10 Juli 2010
Selena is BACK!!!
Guess who just landed in the US! Aaah welcome back Selena! I'm so excited for her new projects and I can't wait for Ramona and Beezus promotion to start! I also can't wait to get more info on the new album. Selena updated her twitter and uploaded a cute photo with Leighton and Katie from the set of Monte Carlo! You can see it here.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar