On Independence Day Justin Bieber haters strikes again. But who is responsible this time? eBaums or 4Chan?
As I am typing this up YouTube has not found out yet but they have been hacked by either eBaums or 4Chan, the same guys behind the attack on JBShrine and Last.fm.
When I got wind of this news I quickly checked the BABY music video featuring Ludacris on YouTube. When the page loaded a
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar