What do Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, and Jessica Simpson have in common?
They're all Proactiv spokespeople. Bieber, 16, is the newest celeb face of the acne brand.
"I'm definitely someone who suffers from acne. I'm a teenage boy! ... So I use Proactiv so my face doesn't get like that. Proactiv is a great thing!" the "Baby" singer touts on Proactiv's website.
According to the acne company,
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar