Minggu, 15 Agustus 2010
Kim Kardashian: 'I could be Justin Bieber's mother'
Kim Kardashian has reassured Justin Bieber fans that they are not dating - as she is old enough to be his mum.
The 29-year-old reality star recently did a beach photo shoot with the teen sensation, 16, for ELLE magazine but said they are nothing more than friends.
Speaking to Extra, Kim said: "I think it shows obviously he has a huge following of young girls. We would not seriously date. I
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar