The Teen Choice Award held with totally pop and glamour. I hope you guys got to watch the show and caught Selena's interview on Youtube! She looked STUNNING! I seriously had to update other things also thus couldnt add more pics. Be sure to keep checking the site because I will add the pictures as soon as they release to the gallery! But do check it and also she took awards as she won for Choice Tv Actress Comedy, Choice Music Group, Choice Music Breakout Female, & Choice Red Carpet Icon Female! I'm seriously so happy she won her awards and thank you too all the Selena fans who voted everyday and a lot for her!You guys are such an amazing fanbase and Selena deserved her awards
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...






Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar