A few months ago while hanging out in the chat room I received a private message from a visitor of the site. The person asked me if I was the owner of the site and I said yes. We started chatting and she told me that she was a huge Justin Bieber fan and how she loved this site.
After a while she then told me that she had a secret. I asked her what it was and she told me she was Snooki from MTV's
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar