Justin Bieber's ex-GF Caitlin Beadles driving his Range Rover.
From Madison: They are still rumored to like each other, but they keep it a secret. Leaving the DMV.. Everyone swarmed their car, it's sweet that he let's her drive his car :)
OCEAN UPHmmmm, I wonder how Jasmine feels about this. Jealous?
The reason I ask this is because I think those pics of them kissing in the back of the
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar