Minggu, 07 November 2010
Awesome Justin Bieber Drawing
Thanks CJ for sending this in. This really is an amazing drawing of JB. It would have been perfect if he wasn't cross-eyed. Know what I mean? LOL!! (Sorry, you know I'm always blunt.) But seriously, thumbs up to whoever did this drawing. The lips are perfect. It's just those eyes.
Btw CJ sorry but I've been really busy lately so not as much time to do posts. But there's a JB news ticker under
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar