A few days ago I posted a live stream video of what appeared to be a sleeping Justin Bieber. Man I gotta tell you he looked so real (especially when he he puts his head on the pillow) that I got fooled. I really thought it was really JB until someone told me it was some guy name Jamie Laou from Australia.
Well after finding out I decided to leave the video up for a while just to shock you guys
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar