Rabu, 07 Desember 2011
Justin Bieber struggles to name all the continents
Teen pop star Justin Bieber struggled to name all the continents when asked by a US chat show host. In an appearance on last night's Late Show with David Letterman, Bieber required clues to remember Europe was a continent - and even offered the North Pole as an answer. Justin, 17, was put to the test after he said his job had taken him to every continent. But he struggled to recall all the places he'd visited. The Canadian star said: "I love it. I have a blast. I get to travel the world. I think I've been to every continent." David then asked: "How many continents are there?" The U Smile singer replied: "Asia, North America, South America, erm, Africa, Antarctica and the North Pole. Er, Canada." David continued: "There are two more, come on. These are easy ones. You've been to both places." Justin, who is currently dating Selena Gomez, replied: "Oh, Australia. And the last one is..." David then said: "I'll give you a couple of countries in the last continent - France." Finally Justin added: "Europe!" David said: "I understand why you have to do other shows, but here you actually learn something."
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar