Sabtu, 20 Maret 2010
Lyrics & Music: "Stuck in the Moment"
3. Stuck in the Moment
With you,With you,I wish we had another time,I wish we had another place...Now Romeo & Juliet,bet they never felt the way we felt,Bonnie & Clyde,Never had to hide like We do,We do...You and i both know it can't work,It's all fun and games,'til someone gets hurt,And i don't,I won't let that be you...Now you don't wanna let go,And i don't wanna let you know,There might be
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar