Sabtu, 20 Maret 2010
Lyrics & Music: "Somebody to Love"
2. Somebody to Love
Ohhhhh ohoooooo
For you I’d write a symphony!
I’d tell the violin
It’s time to sink or swim
Watch 'em play for yaaaa!
For you I’d be
Wohaaa
But in a thousand miles just get you where you are
Step to the beat of my heart.
I don’t need a whole lot
But for you I need I
I’d rather give you the world
Or we can share mine!
I know that I won’t be the first one given you all
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar