Selasa, 27 April 2010
Is the hectic schedule starting to take a toll on Justin?
Is it just me or is this interview a lot different from most? Justin doesn't seem to be into it at all. It appears to me that he is not totally there. I wonder if the hectic schedule of flying around the world in such a short time to promote his new album is starting to take a toll on him. I really don't like what I see here.
So is he this way because he's tired or is it because he's tired of
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar