Our very nervous winner Lauren Bassil was the lucky girl who got to meet Justin Bieber during his stay in Sydney yesterday!
Lauren said she was so nervous that she barely slept the night before!
"I didn't sleep the night before, I was soo nervous when I saw him, I was shaking and he was so nice and was trying to calm me down," she said.
Lauren said Justin told her he'd most likely be back in
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar