Jumat, 22 Oktober 2010
Scott (Scooter) Braun: Bieber's 'big brother'
Scott (Scooter) Braun doesn't mind that people give Usher credit for discovering Justin Bieber. "It's a huge misconception, but to be honest, a large part of that discovery story I created because I knew no one wants to hear about me because no one knows who I am," says Braun, who manages the 16-year-old pop star. That's beginning to change. As Bieber's following continues to grow (Bieber's first
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar