Been holding on to this post all day not sure if I should go with my gut on this or just simply report what all the media is reporting but I think it's more important to tell you guys what I think rather than just going with the crowd.
Below is the picture circulating around the net for the last 2 days. It is a picture of two people who look incredibly like Justin and Selena in what looks like
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar