Know what's funny?
Every time I post something funny or negative about Selena Gomez we get a whole bunch of unfollows on Twitter. Lots of people unfollowed after I made a post about how Selena was using a cheap trick to win over Justin Bieber fans and the same thing happened when I joked about Selena sitting on Justin's lap for breakfast.
I think I'm ready for the 3rd wave of un-follows.....
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar