Rabu, 23 Februari 2011
Justin Bieber featuring Tyga – Stuck In The Moment Remix [Lyrics with Music]
Justin Bieber ft Tyga – Stuck In The Moment Lyrics[Intro]
With you
With you
I wish we had another time
I wish we had another place
[Tyga]
Ugh, this is kinda how my heart sounds
Every beat like a image in the background
I’m sitting here, thinking where is you now
I wanna tell you but there’s too many people round
You know I love you. I care but it’s unfair
I aint perfect but I’m tryna be the
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar