Rabu, 23 Februari 2011
News: Justin Bieber Told Selena "I Love You" First!
Justin Bieber is allegedly so smitten with his suspected girlfriend Selena Gomez, that he told her he loved her first!According to Celebritymania, the Never Say Never star confessed those three little words to Selena and the cute couple are now regularly telling each other "I Love You."A source revealed to celebrity blogger, Zack Taylor: "They are already saying 'I love you' to each other. Funny
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar