Selasa, 02 Maret 2010
MP3s: Never Let You Go (Unreleased Version)
Here is an unreleased version of Justin's new track "Never Let You Go". You won't find this on itunes. This is how he really sounds like in the studio without sound mixing. I really like this version because if I close my eyes I can imagine him singing the song to me in person. Really!! ahahaha. Try it. Play the song and close your eyes.
Never Let You Go (unreleased version)
To download
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar