Minggu, 11 April 2010
The @BieberArmy vs @BieberOnSNL controversy
So, SNL is hilarious tonight because Tina Fey knows what she's doing.I am not a fan of Justin Bieber, however. So when he started singing (and I did not like it) I went to Twitter to see what fans were saying. Was this maybe a bad performance? Well, I 'll never know – because apparently a huge Justin Bieber controversy is going down on twitter RIGHT NOW. I have never seen anything like this. I
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar