Sabtu, 17 April 2010
Lyrics & Music: "Pick Me"
12. Pick Me
Woah oh yeah
(Woah oh yeah)
Eh Eh
Woah oh oh yeah
You're the finest girl I've ever seen
And I wanted you to know this
That every guy you meet winds up catching feelings for ya
You can have any of 'em
You can take your pick
But you need to check with me
Girl I promise I'm legit, yeah
Yes we'll be going to the movies
In the theater holding hands
I'll walk you home from school
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar