Selasa, 13 April 2010
The naughty side of Justin Bieber
What do girls do that confuses you?
'One time, a fan in Seattle came up to me and for some reason she decided she was going to tackle me. She crept up behind me and gave me a hug, but then she ended up knocking me to the ground. I didn't get that at all. It wasn't nice!'
What is the last lie you told?
'I dunno, I tell a lot of lies! A couple of years ago I had an F grade on a test at school
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar