Senin, 19 April 2010
Welcome home
She may have had a long night on the road, but Ally Farr couldn't wait to get to school Monday morning.
The 13-year-old from Grand Falls-Windsor got Justin Bieber's autograph on the red carpet at the 2010 Junos Sunday evening.
"I'm just going to go in tomorrow and freak out and say, 'Oh my gosh, I went to St. John's yesterday and I met Justin Bieber," said a glowing Farr.
The excitement of
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar