Minggu, 12 Desember 2010
J Rice, Ahmir, Boyz II Men - Pray / Let It Snow [Cover]
jriceproductions | December 11, 2010 |
When I was listening to Justin Bieber's song Pray, I got the idea to combine it with Let it Snow, so I asked Ahmir if they wanted to do this collab and here we are! Love what they did with it!!
They're great guys who are super talented and humble. Glad I finally got to meet them in DC last weekend. Hope you all love this!!
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar