Rabu, 15 Desember 2010
Justin Bieber 2010 B96 Jingle Bash pictures in Chicago
Katy Perry is 'Over' Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber reaches out into the crowd to his fans as he performs at the 2010 B96 Jingle Bash held at the Allstate Arena in Chicago on Saturday night (December 11).
Katy Perry, who once crushed over Justin, 16, told OK mag that her crush on him has disappeared.
She shared, “I’ve said Justin Bieber was my celebrity crush quite a few times, but I think I’m
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar