Rabu, 08 Desember 2010
Justin Bieber finally admits to kissing Jasmine Villegas
"I was kissing her. I was just, I don't know, I was just kissing her. That's about it. I didn't even know anyone was taking pictures. It just kind of happened and I don't know. It's not really weird. Is it weird? I think every 16-year-old kisses a girl, right, so that's not nothing out of the ordinary."
Justin Bieber
International 16-year-old pop sensation Justin Bieber, discussing the kiss
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar