Preview from the recording session of "I Know You're Out There" which will be in the next album:
I know you're out there somewhereIn my head I could take you right here-erUpdate: This video has been taken down by request of JB's record label. I'll replace the video when I come across another copy. Good thing lots of you got a chance to hear it before they deleted it.
Update 2: Thank you
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar