Jumat, 11 Februari 2011
Justin Bieber “Never Say Never” Movie Trailer Airs On MTV
Justin Bieber “Never Say Never” Movie Trailer Airs On MTV: " The movie trailer for Justin Bieber’s upcoming movie “Never Say Never” aired on MTV and the director of the movie decided to film it for his fans! Here’s what Jon Chu posted along with the video:Just saw our first NeversayNever ad on MTV so naturally I shot it on my iPhone. #dontjudgeme4watchingJerseyshoreWe can’t wait to see “Never Say
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Justin Bieber On Photo Shoots, Puberty, 2Pac & Drake . I really don’t like photo shoots. I really have a short attention span so standin...
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar