Kamis, 17 Februari 2011
Justin Bieber wants to return to Canada
Justin Bieber wants to return to Canada: " Justin Bieber wants to move back to Canada.The 16-year-old singing sensation is currently looking to buy his first home and although he enjoys living in Atlanta, Georgia, at the moment, he would love to buy a property in his homeland.He said: “I have a lot of friends in Atlanta now but I think I might move back to Canada.”The ‘Baby’ hitmaker is worth an
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
DISCOUNT PRODUCT for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Reverse Image Emulator / Rear View Camera Activator for BMW E90 E60 E9X E6X Parking Re...
-
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are showing that they can to distance, although it is very difficult. Sel...
-
Anxiously preparing for what's sure to be one of the biggest weekends of his life, Justin Bieber was busy partaking in an MTV interview ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar